Plant Nutrients/Suguna(NPK & Zn)
Suguna is a new generation organic plant nutrient formulation containing readily available organic form of N-P-K fortified with Zinc, which can easily be absorbed and assimilated into the plant system. It is a complete organic plant nutritional supplement.
Role of Suguna on crops:
- Suguna, 100% Organic Fertiliser is a multi-purpose, complete and balanced fertilizer, ideal for the entire agriculture crops. .
- It is a complete organic plant nutritional supplement. It supplements or substitutes inorganic NPK nutrients upto 25%.
- It ensures NPK nutrients readily available to crops especially at vegetative phase,flowering, fruit setting phases.
- Suguna must be used along with Mitra double for foliar / drip irrigation application for excellent results in crop performance and harvest results in crop yields.
N-P-K lacto gluconates: 24% and Zinc lacto gluconate: 3%
Paddy, Chilly, Cotton, banana, sugarcane, grapes, spices, oilseeds, pulses, cereals, vegetables, tubers, flower and horticultural crops.
- mix 2-3ml of suguna liquid per litre of water and spray in different stages of crop growth like tillering, vegetative, flowering & fruiting stages. Drip:
- 500ml of suguna can be applied per acre.
Apply 10 to 20 kgs of Suguna granules per acre depending on the type of soil and nature of crop.