Plant Nutrients/Nakasa Gold(VAM)
Nakasa Gold is containing "Vesicular Arboscular Mycorrhizae"(VAM), a mutually symbiotic fungus, interacts between soil and plant and provides several micro and macro nutrients from the soil to the plants. Our ‘Nakasa Gold’ is manufactured in most scientific way by using advanced technology in both liquid and powder form. Liquid form contains >555 IP per ml and Powder contains 100 IP per gram.
Role of Nakasa Gold in improving health of plant:
- Increases Phosphorus uptake.
- Increases micronutrient uptake (Zn, Mn, Fe, Cu, Co, Mb, etc.).
- Enhances water uptake.
- Enhances tolerance to soil stress (High salt level, heavy metal toxicity, drought etc).
- Enhances beneficial microbial population in root zone.
- Enhances soil conservation.
- Decreases transplantation shock thereby increases survival percentages of the planted saplings.
- Protect the crop from nematodes.
‘Nakasa Gold’ is recommended for all agricultural crops like paddy, cereals, millets, pulses, oil seeds, vegetables, fruit trees, forage crops and plantations. Agriculture Crops, Horticultural crops & forest trees:
- Mix one Liter of Nakasa Gold with 50kg of compost and apply to soil at the time of sowing or planting or at growth stage. Drip:
- 1 liter per acre through Drip applies to soil only. It is highly advised to mix and apply to soil along with Ryna gold/ Nirman / Mitra double through drip at the time of sowing or planting or at growth stage. Grown-up trees:
- Per acre, mix 1 liters of ‘Nakasa Gold’ with 50 kg of compost and based on the age of the tree, apply around the tree by ring basin method. Repeat this twice a year for sustainable result.
Apply 5kg of Nakasa Gold per acre by mixing in 50kg compost at the time of sowing or planting or at growth stage.
- Per acre, mix 5kg of ‘Nakasa Gold’ with 50 kg of compost and based on the age of the tree, apply around the tree by ring basin method. Repeat this twice a year for sustainable result.